[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:15:36 EDT 2014

I couldn't agree more, Wayne.  Growing up without The Zep would have been
misshaped and distorted to say the least.  "Since I've Been Loving YOU" is
the epitome of (slow) Blues Rock, and, yes, "The Battle of Evermore" has
some nice harmonies and combative lyrics, David.  Glad to hear, Ace, is
still in business.  One can never get enough Les Paul action.

Rick
[?]