[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Mar 30 09:48:17 EDT 2014

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Кому: Rick Wilson <rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com>
Дата: Воскресенье, 30 марта 2014, 17:27 +04:00
Тема: Re[2]: [Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Thanks for kind words and...not at all, Rick! You are such a describer here, in LZ department, that hardly there's much left to add :)))))) I also like most of that but think that touring at such a "tender" age might ruin the image of some legendary musicians of the 60-s-70-s, LZ inclusive. On the other hand, we have people like John Lawton (just listen to the samples, they are worth it -  http://intelligent-music.com/productions/mykindoflovin/ ) who are still as good as ever before. And that is terrific! I was thrilled - and trust me, that doesn't happen that often :))))
Cheers, Igor

--
Igor Shveytser

Igor Shveytser