[Heeplist] Asia

Nice Fellow n.fellow at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 05:54:57 EDT 2014

Yeah great stuff from a great outfit:)!!

Image by FlamingText.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 5:33 AM, DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net> wrote:

I heard the new Asia album and if your a fan you should enjoy it, to me it sounds like classic Asia with better guitar, never been a fan of Steve Howe, he plays great, I just never liked his style and with Asia not being a prog band like Yes he really isn't that important to their sound, now if they were in a progressive style like Yes, or Crimson he would be important to the band because he added a lot to Yes, but after all Asia is a pop prog band. That said the wife is a fan of classic Asia and she really likes this album. DS.