[Heeplist] Fwd: UH recording sessions

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 15:18:47 EDT 2014

Thanks for posting this, Claudia. I would not have known otherwise.

Jay
np - The Hobbit II soundtrack

________________________________
 From: Cláudia Leão <claudia.plf at hotmail.com>

I've found it, it was posted on Facebook by Uriah Heep Friends on Feb 27:

"Mick's next studio quote below.

We
have finished the recording of the new album with our producer Mike
Paxman! The last note has been sung and the last note has been played!
We are all very excited about the new songs as we head towards the
mixing stage!
It has been a wonderful adventure thus far, and it
will be good for the fans to have some new 'Heep,' music! 'Appy days!
Mick URIAH HEEP"