[Heeplist] Rick Bozzo, bassist/guitarist for Meat Loaf!

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:43:55 EDT 2014

That would be me, Bob, although I could have been a bit more James
Steerforth and called them, "Daisy's Boys".  I figure since this is the
first disc without Trevor Bolder that it is a new beginning of sorts for
the old antagonistic, extremely self-deprecating yet quite 'umble "Uriah
Heep" a la Charles Dickens.  [?]

Rick
[?]