[Heeplist] Fwd: heep at Koko

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 15:14:28 EDT 2014

Yep, there's plenty of stuff on the net about the gig, I think we all know by now that Heep play great shows, all there really is to see anymore is the set list which was easy to find. It's to bad they played Nail and not one of their many better tracks, but I guess they see that as their latest single so they keep playing it. DS