[Heeplist] Fwd: heep at Koko

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Mar 6 13:26:18 EST 2014

Trail Of Diamonds was played in the beginning of Into The Wild tour,
the set was longer than usual at first and included seven songs from
the album but after some shows the set was shortened and Trail Of
Diamonds plus a couple of other ITW songs were dropped. You can see
the different setlists at my site at this page:
http://www.heepfiles.info/sets/2011.htm

When the new album tour starts I recommend all who have the chance to
try and see the very first shows as lately it has been so that at the
start of each tour the set is longer and after a while it's been cut
shorter.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi