[Heeplist] One Minute More

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 6 12:04:39 EST 2014

Hi Tapio

I bought this as the download but I never bought the actual CD.  I guess I
just forgot to look after the download was released.  Do you know if the CD
was made available to buy and if so can you buy it anywhere now?  I made my
own CD at the time and printed the artwork but I would have liked to buy the
CD too.

Thanks
Iain