[Heeplist] Fwd: heep at Koko

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 08:39:13 EST 2014

I love this song Trial of Diamonds and sure wish they would add to setlist.
Also Kiss of Freedom would be such a great encore.  As Outsiders we have no
knowledge of the release date.

Also why do we have this list anymore?  I asked for a run down on the show,
and someone said check a message board on TiT.  That it, that's all we get
here??  Ok, does someone have a link to that thread, because I couldn't find
anything.  I saw some things on facebook too.  It just sucks that this list
is no longer a viable option for current info.

On 3/6/14 8:33 AM, "Stan" <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

> Still waiting for them to play the awesome Trail of Diamonds, I love this
> song.

Btw, anyone have an idea when the new cd is to be released????