[Heeplist] EZ Livin Firestorm

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 02:02:34 EST 2014

I heard an interesting cover of Easy Livin by the band EZ Livin from their new album Firestorm, it’s a slower heavy version, I guess the band has 2 members from the band Bonfire, and Paul Morse from the last version of Rainbow, it has some nice organ on it, its always interesting to hear Heep covers, I will say they should of played it faster. For those interested here`s a link to their Favebook page, DS.   https://www.facebook.com/EZ.Livin.Official