[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Series Boxset

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 23 06:49:10 EST 2014

Hi Dave

There have been 6 bootlegs released so far in this series so this set
contains all released.

I believe the next will be live in Spain featuring Bernie and John on
vocals.

Originally it was stated that this series would be 16 bootlegs in total, I
can't remember exactly where that info came from but that is what I read or
was told at the time.

Yes it is possible more boxsets could appear down the line or oneday a
total boxset of all bootlegs may be released.  I have no idea but it is
certainly a possibility.  It's taken approx 5 years for this release so a
complete release could be at least that time again plus more.

I've bought these individually as released and undoubtably I've paid more
but  wouldn't want to wait years before I could hear them just to save
money.

Sorry I don't have all the info you require but hopefully it helps a little

Cheers
Iain