[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Series Boxset

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Feb 20 05:52:56 EST 2014

Hi Ian

Thanks for pointing this out, did not follow the link in the original
mail. 28 pounds is indeed a good price, I haven't seen it priced that
low earlier. Even with postage it's less than 40 EUR so I ordered a
copy. If it's a proper boxed set I can sell the individual cd's and
will most propably get more money than that what the box set costs.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi

Lainaus BARNES IAN <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com>:

> Thanks for the info Tapio
>
> I bought these individually so already have these.  It's a bit naughty that
> they didn't tell the band about this release.  The price is approx 30 euros
> at amazon uk so thats a real good price.
>
> Cheers
> Iain
>

> On 19 February 2014 08:35, Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ian
>>
>> This was released in December 2013, see offificial discography
>> http://www.discography.heepfiles.net and Latest Releases
>>
>> The company released it without letting the band know, after I had put the
>> info at official discography it came to the attention of the management.
>> It's highly recommended to anyone who hasn't already got these, the price
>> is usually 45 - 50 EUR so less than 10 EUR per cd.
>>
>> --
>> TapioM.
>> tapio at uriah-heep.fi
>>
>> www.uriah-heep.fi
>>

>> Lainaus BARNES IAN <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com>:
>>
>>  I noticed that the first 6 bootlegs are now available in a Boxset.  I'm
>>> not
>>> sure exactly when this was released but its got 2013 on the box.
>>>
>>> A good way to catch up for those who haven't bought this series.
>>>
>>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Bootleg-Uriah-Heep/
>>> dp/B00G5WK9TE/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1392718107&