[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Series Boxset

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Feb 19 03:35:16 EST 2014

Hi Ian

This was released in December 2013, see offificial discography
http://www.discography.heepfiles.net and Latest Releases

The company released it without letting the band know, after I had put
the info at official discography it came to the attention of the
management. It's highly recommended to anyone who hasn't already got
these, the price is usually 45 - 50 EUR so less than 10 EUR per cd.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi