[Heeplist] Heep at Holmirth Part 1

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 10 08:26:03 EST 2014

Yes Bob, perhaps I didn't phrase it that well but that's exactly the words
I should have used.  Never give up my friend, I remember many US fans
saying the same on this very list a few years ago and i know many have seen
Heep in the US since those doubts.  The new album is likely to be promoted
by a World tour so how far they'll go is not certain but the US must be a
consideration.