[Heeplist] Gig report: 4 Feb 2014 at The Stables, Wavendon

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 12:35:16 EST 2014

Thank you Adrian a very impressive review indeed.  I am one of the lucky
ones in the USA since they came to the NY area in 2010, 2011 and 2012.  Some
in other parts of the USA are not so lucky and have not had an opportunity
to see Heep on the West Coast or South in over a decade.

That alone makes a report like yours so refreshing, you were able to live
and experience Heep live, an opportunity and privilege.  Thank you again!