[Heeplist] Heep's new CD

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 5 18:36:46 EST 2014

I'm still around Bob but as I spend most of my time away from my house I
have problems posting to the list unless I'm at home using my ISP.

I'm going to see Heep on Friday so I'm really looking forward to that.  It
will be my first time to hear Davey live, it will be strange not to see
Trevor especially in his home county of Yorkshire.  I will be thinking of
Trevor for sure but hopefully greeting Davey and enjoying his performance.
I was going to purchase the VIP package but money is dwindling fast so I had
to shelve that idea.

It sounds as if  the new CD will follow in the style of more recent
releases.  I guess that is a natural progression for Mick and Phil.  Russell
and Davey come from a hard rock background too so progressive, fantasy,
mystical etc would be against the grain for this line up.  I'll be delighted
to get a new album whatever style it ends up.

Iain