[Heeplist] Bergenn Kerslake Band

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 18:28:03 EST 2014

It's the difference in the sound engineer's preferences.  I have long wished that the engineer for the recent Heep albums (I forget his name as I sit here in my hotel room)doesn't like bass being too prominent. Even Trevor complained about this when I discussed this with him a few years ago in Tennessee.

Ed