[Heeplist] Heep's new CD

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 17:40:24 EST 2014

Funny you should ask, Bob! I've been rocking out to Heep in the car and at the gym :-) I dug out some of my older compilation cd's (official ones, not home-made ones) and realized I "forgot" about a lot of the deep cuts - like Dreamer, Who Needs Me, Woman Of The World etc.

Looking forward to the next Heep album - I would love a proggy one for sure, but both Davey and Russell strike me as rock guys and not so much prog guys. Of course I could be dead wrong!!! And a rocking Heep album is a treat in itself, for sure!

Eddie