[Heeplist] Congrats Jay and Seattle

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 4 22:55:48 EST 2014

I think Jacksonville made it to the playoffs with Brunell but never the
Super Bowl. I think I heard with the Seahawks winning there were now 13
teams who had never won it all. I come up with:

Jacksonville
Carolina
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Detroit
Buffalo
Houston
Tennessee
San Diego
Philadelphia
Atlanta
Minnesota
Arizona

Dave

p.s. of course my fave Steelers lead the pack with 6 Super Bowl wins :)