[Heeplist] Congrats Jay and Seattle

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Feb 3 19:46:25 EST 2014

Not sure I ever saw a team more pumped up and ready than the Seahawks, I
really thought Denver would win up until a few days ago and I just got a
feeling the Seahawks were going to do it, I like both teams and Denver is in
the Chargers division and the Seahawks were for a long time, I would have
been happy whoever won the game but I did have a soft spot for the Seahawks,
I just really like their players and coach, but I was hoping for a better
game, but I just don’t think any team from any era could have beat them on
that night, amazing.. DS