[Heeplist] Lurker

David W. Boothby dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 17:02:55 EST 2014

As the great Bob W recently stated, I am guilty of list lurking. I apologize for my non participation, but the list is very much alive and well, I assure you. I follow Madman's club links, bought the new Boston from the feedback, and just ordered Lee's album today after Bob's review. Heep canceled out on my NY show, but Todd Klun hooked me up with a show poster autographed by everyone and Trevor, so it's a cherished item(thanks again Todd!), but I read every European show review, and they read like I am there, so long live Uriah Heep and this very valuable list!

Dave Wilkes Booth.   ;p>
wilkesbooth.com