[Heeplist] Bergenn Kerslake Band

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 15:39:11 EST 2014

I ordered the cd last Thursday from NEH and it arrived yesterday.  Not bad
from Colorado.  I have listened to the first 2 tracks so far and they are
great.  Oddly they have the same song title.  I put my cd player in song
info mode, so as to see the titles and they both say the same thing ³no
information²  I really enjoyed the second ³No Information (track 2)  and I
hear a heep sounding backing vocal and I loved the trademark drum crash to
end the song, that Lee was known for with Heep.  I am going out again in
abit, and will get to listen to the rest of the cd.  If it is anything like
the first 2 tracks, this one is a killer!!