[Heeplist] Heep Calendar??

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 05:19:59 EST 2014

I felt like I had a personal stalker, he sent me upwards of 3 mails a day, each in succession to the previous one which I hadn't answered yet - asking why I hadn't answered. Like a teenage girl madly in love or something.

I can't help it if I'm not checking my personal mail addresses every other minute, see. I don't have a smart phone and no access to personal mail while at work.

So yes, it may take me a few hours or up to a day to actually reply to mail number 1, asking me to pay money, if I have not seen or read said mail number one.

I found it very unprofessional behavior on his part, chasing me the way he did. "If I don't hear from you withing X time I will consider the deal is off". "You still haven't replied bla bla bla" - quoting somewhat freely now.

He did try to pitch a different sale, too. But why would I buy more if all I wanted was the friggin' calendar?

Frankly I wonder if I'll ever see that but if not getting the calendar means I won't ever have to see a mail from him or send one to him, I may consider that worth the money I wired him through paypal.

Dave/Eddie