[Heeplist] Bergren Kerslake Band Album

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Feb 1 18:28:46 EST 2014

I broke down and also got a copy there that I got today, the wife brought it
in and said now what did you get, you know we cant afford this stuff, I told
her its Lees new album and she kind of let it go since she likes Lee. The
album though not a style I listen to these days is very good, and I must say
I really enjoyed listening to it, so I guess I do listen to this style of
music now because I got it playing again and it wont be the last time, this
is a great album. DS