[Heeplist] Lee and music

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jan 28 20:11:00 EST 2014

Anyone got the full BKB album yet? looking forward to this one, its been an interesting year or so for Heep related music with Ken releasing a great live album, and his best studio album in years, though BOTH was a very good album but kind of different with the use of different singers. Now its Lee`s turn releasing his new bands album that sounds pretty good from the ep. For me its been a very tough couple years and still looking for work, but things are looking a bit better for the next month or so, but without the money to get new music I have been going back through my old CDs and today it’s the Voodoo Hill albums with Glenn Hughes and some of his best vocals ever recorded and they are two of his best releases ever, I really wish he would go back and do another Voodoo Hill album along with a tour to support these great albums. Back to Lee and I hope to start reading some reviews of the album coming soon, its nice to know Heep are in the studio recording, and also John Lawton working on a new album as well. DS