[Heeplist] Crazy in Seattle

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 11:37:36 EST 2014

Actually, I vaguely remember watching a few games after Krieg left, but
to be honest I don't even remember who the quarterback was who replaced
him.  I do remember fairly rapid turnover of players during that period
with none of the guys still around who I knew and enjoyed watching.  So,
my interest rapidly fizzled and never returned.  I'm kinda liking what
I'm reading about this Sherman guy, though, so who knows, maybe I'll
tune in next week.

Todd C.