[Heeplist] Lee's New CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 11:27:02 EST 2014

I read the reviews. The first and third seem written by those familiar with
Heep. The 3rd also has a clipe Wall Talk to sample. Great tune, it sounds
like Lynyrd Skynyrd meets White Snake.  The vocals are good, but at times it
sounds like Coverdale, the drumming quite solid and warm to my ears!!  Great
to hear lee again living loud!!

On 1/21/14 3:59 AM, "Tapio Minkkinen" <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

> Hi Dave

Good to hear that at least someone is interested in this release. I

have the EP but I want to wait until I hear the full album before
reviewing
> it properly. I am hoping to recieve an advance copy from the
company this
> week as we're having the Finnish fan clun annual meeting
next weekend and
> have planned this to be a listening part of the album
at the same
> time.

There are a few reviews
http://getreadytorock.me.uk/blog/2014/01/album-review-berggren-kersla