[Heeplist] Lee's New CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 07:31:56 EST 2014

I would think everyone on the list would be interested in Lee's cd.  I
myself, since I am in the USA, we are  somewhat of a disadvantage because
these type releases are imports.  I am waiting for the word (the link) to
order this and will do so when I hear it is avialable.

Anyone remember Golden Earring?  Back around the turn of the century they
released a cd called Millbrook USA, yet in the USA it was an import, lol!

On 1/21/14 3:59 AM, "Tapio Minkkinen" <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

> Hi Dave

Good to hear that at least someone is interested in this release. I

have the EP but I want to wait until I hear the full album before
reviewing
> it properly. I am hoping to recieve an advance copy from the
company this
> week as we're having the Finnish fan clun annual meeting
next weekend and
> have planned this to be a listening part of the album
at the same
> time.

There are a few reviews
http://getreadytorock.me.uk/blog/2014/01/album-review-berggren-kersla