[Heeplist] Lee's New CD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Jan 21 03:59:26 EST 2014

Hi Dave

Good to hear that at least someone is interested in this release. I
have the EP but I want to wait until I hear the full album before
reviewing it properly. I am hoping to recieve an advance copy from the
company this week as we're having the Finnish fan clun annual meeting
next weekend and have planned this to be a listening part of the album
at the same time.

There are a few reviews already:
http://getreadytorock.me.uk/blog/2014/01/album-review-berggren-kerslake-band-the-sun-has-gone-hazy/
http://www.metal-temple.com/site/catalogues/entry/reviews/cd_3/b_2/berggren-kerslake-band.htm