[Heeplist] Second Heep related release of 2014

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Jan 21 03:54:05 EST 2014

I don't remember that this would have been mentioned on the list that
there's an update on John Lawton's website saying that his new album
will be called My Kind Of Lovin' and it features Simon Philips on
drums and Joseph Williams as guest vocalist on some tracks - both know
from Toto. The album will be released in April. Before this the only
thing I had heard about this was one mail sent by Alan to the list
that John is recording a new album.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi