[Heeplist] First Heep related release of 2014

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Jan 17 03:51:14 EST 2014

Kevin mentioned BKB album that is going to be released next week and
it's as far as I know the first Heep related release this year and
it's going to be the first new release from Lee Kerslake after leaving
Heep. The EP released earlier sounded very good and I'm looking
forward to hearing the whole album. Also looking forward to get to
hear Kevin's interviews with Stefan and Lee.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi