[Heeplist] Heeplist Lurker Test

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Wed Jan 15 10:28:01 EST 2014

*'INTO THE WILD'*

I really like this album. It kicks like a rock & roll mule!

My favorite two tunes from the album are *'I'm Ready'* and Trevor's tune -
*'Lost'*.

Looking forward to a new album from *The HEEP*, hopefully soon.

Once again, I really like this album, and listen to it quite regularly.

I really like artist Ioannis artwork for the album, as well as his artwork
for the *'WAKE THE SLEEPER'* album as well.

Just my opinion, but the *'WAKE THE SLEEPER' * & *'INTO THE WILD'* albums
are like a sonic left-hook and jab to the eardrums and cranium! Both are
very great and rockin' albums. They really pack a sonic wallop!!!

*GEAUX HEEP!!!*