[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Radio

uriahheep at comcast.net uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 17 20:30:21 EST 2014

ED H was that you who said you set up Uriah Heep radio on Pandora? Anyhow, I am working at the skate park tonight and blasting this station. I cannot believe how many of the young 20 something skateboarders love the old Black Sabbath, yet none of heard of Uriah Heep. I did catch a couple looking like they were enjoying Bird of Prey as it has a sound like early BS.

I think 70's rock is making a comeback,! I remember in the 70's there was a time when 50's music was big, now time for the 70's!!

Ps the skate park is going well check out our site here at www.jumpstreetskatepark.com
and you ever in NJ, heeplist skateboarders will get in for free!