[Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jan 11 20:50:41 EST 2014

I only bought a few 8 tracks because I hated the fade outs, so I got an 8 track recorder so I could burn my own tapes for the car off my records, and I would burn through the track changes, I could handle the click better than the fades, it was like a skip on a record. I got only a few more cassettes than 8 tracks before I got a recorder. It was in the late 80s or 90 before I went with CDs, but I really took a time out from New music in the 80s to raise the family and work my ass off to support them. DS
(:€)~