[Heeplist] Vinyl players in cars.

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Thu Jan 9 22:55:14 EST 2014

I bought my first 2 8 tracks in 73 when I was 10 - bought them with
Christmas money since I had just gotten an 8 track player for Christmas. I
bought Elton John's and John Denver's greatest hits. I still like those, but
in 74 I bought Kiss Alive on 8 track and that changed my musical taste
forever.

Dave