[Heeplist] Vinyl players in cars.

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 17:41:52 EST 2014

One think I liked about 8 tracks if the tape came out you could pull it sometimes and it would rewind itself and then we would take old 8 tracks remove the tape inside make a piece of the tape as a loop so it looked like it was a reat tape and had our happy supplys stahed in the tape case hahahahhaha 1st 8 track of uriah heep i had was magicians B day

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP FOREVER