[Heeplist] iTunes & Uriah Heep

Larry Leek ldrummer5150 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:56:44 EST 2014

lol, Yea that would be the only way a vinyl player could be used & bumps would definitely pose a big problem w/ them lol. I have never known a vinyl player to be standard in a vehicle in the 60s & 70s, it was 8-tracks that were installed in them & then in the late 70s cassette players became popular, before giving way to the CD players of the 90s.