[Heeplist] iTunes & Uriah Heep

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:37:08 EST 2014

i can burn LPs to cd , is there a way to put CDs into an itune format? I am
not in to the digital downloads or itunes yet . I am sure sound quality is
fairly good , i just like having something to hold , like the album cover
or jewel case . Sadly , I still like to hear the "click" of the 8 track
player........