[Heeplist] Poor Kansas City! lol

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 12:45:09 EST 2014

I Rick, that really sucks that someone would try to sabotage a link.  I did
not even try to click it, as both games are on national TV in the US.  I
don't know any Colts fans in person on on the list, I guess Luck was on
their side, lol!  I do know personally 3 chiefs fans who are disappointed.
Today we have a Green Bay Packers game and I know of a few on the list who
like them.  They won't need Luck today, they have Rodgers and a -2 degrees
Fahrenheit temperature predicted for the start of the game. (-19 in
Celcius).

Lastly Cincinnati Bengals host the San Diego Chargers.   I don't think any
Cincinnati fans on list, but I know Dave Sherod and Paul Kubler live in San
Diego. Go Chargers!!