[Heeplist] Happy New Year

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 11:04:16 EST 2014

I did the cryptoquote puzzle this morning as I do every day.  Today the
quote was from Ralph Waldo Emerson and it was something like "write it on
your heart that this day is the best day of the year"  So treat every day
like it is the best day!!!

Of course I like the Heep song saying "Today is only yesterday's tomorrow"
from Cirlce of Hands!!  And if you think about it, tomorrow never comes, for
when it does, it is no longer tomorrow but today!!!  And today, I took down
the Christmas ornaments and gassed up & started the snow blower in
preparation for tomorrow.  However when I use it tomorrow, it will actually
be today!!

Bob

On 1/1/14 9:10 PM, "Dave Sherod" <porcupineheep at cox.net> wrote:

> I would also like to wish you well in the new year, hope must still be alive
> for us all to thru 2014, I have a feeling it will get better for all us, May
> it be in life or death, there's better times waiting for us all,
> DS
(:€)~

Iain Barnes <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Happy New Year to all
> on the list.
>
>It should be a good one Heep wise and I hope that 2014 is a
> great year for us all.
>
>Iain
>
>---
>This email is free from viruses and
> malware because avast! Antivirus protection is
> active.
>
>Heeplist mailing
> list
>Heeplist at travellersintime.com