[Heeplist] "The Guess Who?" vs. "Grand Funk Railroad"!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Dec 31 17:44:07 EST 2013

 Shawn and all on the list,
Thanks a lot, all the best New Year wishes from Moscow which isn't either snowy or cold now - what a moflickey as your swamp folks say! :))) Jim Dandy is one of the best  frontmen I ever came across :) He's the news also in the latest Classic Rock. Love him and old BOA. I'd love to visit the Ozarks and to see them live.
Cheers, Igor

--
Igor Shveytser