[Heeplist] Poor Kansas City! lol

Rick Wilson futureprimitive1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 22:17:28 EST 2014

****Warning:  Non-Heep Content Follows!****

Hi, All!

Are there any NFL fans here amongst us Heepsters?  Yes, I know, I am in
China, and I am not supposed to be allowed to view, talk about or even know
such things, however, the game earlier between the Chiefs and Colts was
exceptional; what an amazing comeback by those damned Colts, 45-44!  Now, I
am watching the Saints edging out the Eagles here:
http://www.jisuzhibo.net/tv/nfl2.html , where one can watch the game for
free online through the NFL's Chinese affiliate:
http://www.nflchina.com/.  I just thought someone might like to enjoy
that, but knowing some of
YOU, I bet someone would rather try to sabotage the link; good luck with
that!

Rick
[?]

P.S.- Go, Bengals, go!