[Heeplist] Somebody doesn't like Lennon (nhc)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Dec 28 18:10:28 EST 2013

I pretty much agree but have always liked John better than Paul, but that's more about taste than anything else, they were all very talented, though it was Paul that had more to offer musically in the long run, even if it's not a style I like as much, and he still enjoys playing and puts on a great show, and always has. DS
(:€)~