[Heeplist] "The Guess Who?" vs. "Grand Funk Railroad"!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sat Dec 28 17:59:37 EST 2013

*GFR*

*GRAND FUNK RAILROAD* - *'LIVE ALBUM' *has got to be one of the most
brutally raw *'Live'* albums to ever be released.

I like it!

Crank this album up, and it'll drive your neighbors, family & friends wonky!

:)

The only other *'Live'* recording that may come close to *GFR's* raw
brutality is - *AEROSMITH's* *'LIVE BOOTLEG'* album, which I also like.