[Heeplist] "Bloodrock" vs. "Atomic Rooster" & "Deep Purple"!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Dec 27 07:56:13 EST 2013

 Thanks, and without any comparison or unnecessary parallels, may I suggest this keyboards and vocals wizard for ya' gentlemen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XowQB_l-w3k
He'll have his bithday on the 31 of December. In my eyes, he's one of the most outstanding performers/songwriters America ever produced. And yes, I know Burton hails from Winnipeg, which is Canada, not USA, but still it is very American.  He's one the few who's musicianship still makes my eyes wet sometimes.
All the best, Igor

Пятница, 27 декабря 2013, 15:43 +08:00 от Rick Wilson <futureprimitive1 at gmail.com>:
>Not to forget the ultimate maestro aka badass on the keys, Vincent Crane of
>"Atomic Rooster"!  And, of course, an honourable mention to the late, great
>Jon Lord, possibly the best of all who was inducted into the real Rock 'n'
>Roll Hall of Fame of our hearts way back in 1970 irregardless of what the
>morons in Cleveland think.  Have a great wonderworld New Year, everyone!
>
>http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMjA0NTA4.html
>http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMTkxMDE2.html
>http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMTkxNDc2.html
>http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUxNzUxNzI4.html