[Heeplist] Video from my band (NHC)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 07:39:37 EST 2013

I like this band, and ended up watching the whole show.  There was some Heep
content as the spokes woman was a Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress, oops
wrong song, she was a Lady in Black.  I really enjoyed the vocal interplay
between the blonde and the brunette.  I watched some of the other clips too,
but different bass player, so I quickly lost interest in that.

David, this may be the first time I have seen what you look like, I was
pleasantly surprised.  I was expecting the Numa Numa guy or Eddie from Iron
Maiden.  Lol

I really like the song I will Survive, ever since I saw the Gene Hackman,
Keneau Reeves movie "The Replacements"  one of my favorite movies of all
time right up there with the Waterboy.

Thank you for sharing.

Bob