[Heeplist] Heepvention 2015

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Thu Dec 19 17:35:18 EST 2013

So you thought you wouldn’t be hearing from me again ? Wrong !!

I am doing preparations already for the Heepvention 2015 here in Belgium, i got the right place for the hotels and i believe i have the best venue  to have the event.

I have had a first talk with one manager of a Park Inn hotel by Radisson, a very nice hotel, just outside the railway station in Leuven (town of the Stella Artois), but with good glazing, so it’s very calm inside the rooms. Been visiting two rooms to check out. He has 133 rooms in total, i hope that isn’t gonna be enough, as i would like to see as many Heepsters here as possible of course.

My plan so far is, to have Brussels National Airport as the place to fly to and take a train from there to Leuven, something like 15 minutes on the train and that goes twice per hour. You get out in Leuven and the hotel is only five minutes walking over a bridge going over the tracks. I’ll have everything in detail for everyone who comes.

I have had a talk with the owner of a bus company and he gave me his best price to transport people from the hotel to the venue and back. That ride will normaly be under 20 minutes.

In the near future, i will talk with other hotel managers as well, so i can be sure to have enough places for everyone who wants to come to Belgium.

So, I will invite David Amendolara soon to have a first meeting and to work on more things together.
Will this be the new Double Trouble Team ? Yes it will

Keep on Heepin’ and to all, Merry Christmas and the best wishes for 2014

Staf