[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 12 12:32:17 EST 2013

sorry Igor, I strongly disagree. Brad Delp had one of those great distinctive voices, right alongside Steve Perry and Lou Gramm as far as great American HR/AOR singers, and likely just as influential.

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:50:29 AM, Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

Third album, eh? As promised to Jay, rushed the day before yesterday to listen to it. :) Two first songs sounded quite good, the rest - what a bore! And still don't get what is that special about Brad Delp. To me he clearly pales in comparison with some other American singers, sounds too secondary, as well as his patron Scholz who quite reminds me Brian May sound-wise, but without the joy of the latter. Still, their first record was better, even, to me :))))))))))))
Cheers, Igor

--
Igor Shveytser