[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 11 12:40:37 EST 2013

Tom Scholz pretty much has always been Boston though. Those guys made plenty
of money and became well known names by being in Boston. The have released
various projects in various combinations outside of Boston with no success
(Orion The Hunter, Barry Goudreau, Delp & Goudreau, RTZ are the ones I know
offhand).

Dave