[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Amsterdam

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Dec 11 06:23:28 EST 2013

 Thanks Evert, but no surprise here at all: 2 months ago the setlist for Moscow show was the same, only some of the songs were in different order. But they can't change it all the time, can they? And crowd-wise in our capital we had some  more punters in, 2000-2500, although the place wasn't packed as well. :))))
Cheers, Igor

Среда, 11 декабря 2013, 6:40 +01:00 от "Evert Achterberg \(UH\)" <evert at uriahheep-discography.com>:
>Uriah Heep played yesterday in de Melkweg in Amsterdam. The venue was (with
>300 people) not sold out. The gig started at 21.05 and ended at 22.45 so
>this longer than other times when they play 1½ hour. The sound quality was
>good , it wasn’t too loud this time. The setlist had a little surprise Sweet
>freedom
>
>Against the odds
>
>Overload
>
>Traveller in time
>
>Sunrise
>
>Stealin’
>
>I’m ready
>
>Between two worlds
>
>Sweet freedom
>
>Nail on the head
>
>Into the wild
>
>Gypsy
>
>Look at yourself
>
>July morning
>
>Lady in black

>Free & easy (with ladies (young & old on stage)
>
>Easy livin’
>

>I’ll update my website ( www.uriahheep-discography.com ) with pictures of
>this gig on Friday.
>

>Evert